Retail Store Clerk:
• Stock product to/from shelves.
• Assist in loading of customer purchases.
• Tag prices on merchandise.
• Answer customer questions concerninglocation,price, and use of merchandise.
• Keep the showroom clean and orderly.
• Answer telephones and take messages.
• Enters customer purchases cash register with POS computer system.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Work 20-40 hours per week
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Basic customer service experience
• Money handling experience
• Ability to stand for 4-6 hours per day
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to handle fast paced/multitask environment
Click to download an employment application: Employment Application
Once Downloaded, Print, Fill Out, Scan, Email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Or Bring into Store)